Benefits Of being a Member:
1. A free annual subscription to the organization Newsletter. MCBVI news is published 3 time's a year and available in Braille, Large Print, Audio CD, or email.
2. A free subscription to the "ACB News" Braille Forum" it is published six time's year and it is available in Braille. large Print, Email, Data CD or Four Track Audio Cassette podcast by Telephone.
3. To full participation in annual statewide conferences, and local
4. Participation with full voting rights in the annual conventions of "The Michigan Council of the Blind and Visually Impaired and The American Council of the Blind."
5. Membership Dues are $15 a year for the "BWL, MCBVI, and ACB,"
6. Membership application are not formally complete until your information and payment are received. Checks or money orders should be made out to BWL. Send your dues of $15 and your membership information which should include your name address phone number and email address if applicable, and how you like you read publications.
BWL Membership Application Form.
BWL Format -Email-Large Print-BrailleMCBVI Format-Email-Large Print-Braille
ACB Forum-Email-Large Print-BrailleRace
Ethic Or Country
Copy , Fill out ,Print and send it and a $15.00 Check or Money Payable to Blue Water League:
TO: Wayne LePiors
1117 Miller ST
Port Huron, MI 48060
Or Email me the Application to:
Send Check by Mail or pay with BWL PayPal